100% owned by Commander.
- Sabin claims north of Sturgeon Lake Mine District, Ontario: historic mine production: 18.6 Mt @ 8.1% Zn, 1.1% Cu, 120 g/t Ag, 0.5 g/t Au
- Extensive VMS-style footwall alteration
- Four main target areas including the Marchington Zone. All zones under-explored; Kash (1 DDHs), S23 (6 DDHs) and Golsil (2 DDHs)
- Commander completed 370 line-km of Helicopter VTEM in 2018
- First modern deep-penetrating geophysics survey conducted on the property
** Available for Option **
- Sabin Presentation - JUNE 2017