100% Commander owned First Loon Property (5,507 ha) is in northwestern Ontario in the Pickle Lake Gold Belt and is located south and east of the main concentration of past producing mines that include the Pickle Crow, Central Patricia and Dona Lake mines with total reported historical production of 2,300,000 ounces (ref. 2015 Institute on Lake Superior Geology, Fieldtrip Guidebook).
- Large land position acquired in Pickle Lake Gold Belt, Ontario
- Property covers 27 km trend of iron formations and major structures
- Second gold property acquired in Sturgeon Lake belt covering gold in lake sediment anomalies
- Union Miniere Explorations and Mining Corporation (“UMEX”)
** Available for Option **
- First Loon Property Land Tenure
- First Loon Geology and Geophysics (Total Field Magnetics/Conductors)