- 8% Equity owner of Maritime Resources Corp.
- Potential to re-open the past producing Hammerdown mine within 2 years
- 428,000 ounces of gold – M&I category at cut-off grade of 3 g/t Au
- (Resource Estimate by Todd McCracken, P. Geo. of Tetra Tech, Sudbury, ON)
- Commander retains a 2% NSR on the Hammerdown deposit
- M+I = 271,000 ounces at 11.6 gpT Au, inferred= 436,000 @7.7 gpT Au (Resource Estimate by Todd McCracken, P. Geo. of Tetra Tech, Sudbury, ON)
- PFS expected in First Quarter 2017
- 9% equity owner of Aston Bay Holdings
- Exploring the Storm property for high-grade sediment hosted copper in Nunavut
- Commander retains a 0.875% gross overriding royalty on the original Storm discovery
- Historical holes including 110m @ 2.45% Cu
- Current property expansion now encompasses 395,118 ha.
- Copyright © 2018
Commander Resources Ltd.
All rights reserved.